Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Music ♪♫♪

Music , music , music !!
This is a topic I could talk .... type about all day . Music means different things to every different person . For me , music is my entire life ! I can't go a day with out singing . I've been singing since I was about 9 years old , and it's my dream in life to get my song Heaven , that I wrote for my grandfather , produced and in the music market .
Music can change your mood without you even noticing it . It's all about expression , that's why a lot of people get emotional when a certain song is sung . Music can be a great way to build yourself as , or a better way to break yourself down .
See , as much people love to sing the next cool song on the radio , but very seldom do people listen to the words , or inflection in the artists' voices . I , personally , use music to tell story . For every person there is or will be a song that exactly mirrors how they feel or think . I honestly think it's important for every person to find that mirroring song , cause it will help you feel like there is someone else who connects with you , who can interpret how you feel even if you cannot .
For aspiring singers , no I'm not a professional .. But I don have some very important tips for you ..
1. Learn how to take deep breaths , in short amounts of time
2. Hold in your diaphragm , it's makes you voice more projectile without you sounding like your shouting ..
and
3. No matter how amazing your voice is , you will sound that much better if you relate to what you are singing .
If you sing a song that has no meaning to you , it will be harder to be master .
I've been told I have a good voice , which honestly unless you are tone deaf , most people can sing fairly well ; However , I get more compliments on songs that I sing that have some sort of effect on me , that resinate with me on a deeper level .

And that , for me , is what music is about . Connection , understanding , and communicated through an alternate source .
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment