Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No barking Barbie !

The things you see while you're out on adventure !

So , my mom and I went out yesterday to visit my grandfathers grave. I had originally asked to go on Father's Day , but with the special occasion and the heat, my mom decided it would be better to go the day after . The reason for my going there is that my mom's father was the dad I never had , he was a Vietnam veteran , Air Force Officer , and a devoted family man.

On our way their , we were stopped at the light on Sunrise Blvd., and Fair Oaks Blvd. There was an old abandoned parking lot with a small concrete wall spray painted to say , "No Parking". However, someone thought it would be clever to trn the P into a B, so as we drove by, I hysterically laughed at the fact we were being told not to "bark", and snapped a picture.


 After our trip to cemetery, we headed to K-Mart to do some shopping. Driving around the parking lot looking for shade to park in, we drove past the K-Mart auto center, only to fine a car entirely painted in Barbie!! Again I took out my camera and got to snapping pics.
Maybe I am just picture crazy, OR maybe people are crazy and I just like to capture the moment !


I wonder, do YOU snap pictures of crazy things you see on your busy days ??? ( :
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment